We teach, train and coach corporate and government leaders, spokespersons and other professionals to be superstar storytellers. They work with us to learn how to effectively represent their brands – and themselves – in mainstream and digital media, on social networks and in front of live audiences. We conduct interactive, hands-on 1:1 training and coaching sessions, facilitate small-group workshops and give talks to large audiences. We also consult on media strategy, crises and executive presentations.
After spending more than 15 years as a TV news reporter, anchor and producer, Brad founded Ritter Communications in 1999. His wife, Janet, a corporate spokesperson whom Brad interviewed for a story, joined the firm shortly thereafter. They have coached hundreds of executives and officials from Fortune 500 companies, trade associations and government agencies, and served as consultants to a diverse group of clients from California to the Caribbean. They have:
- Prepared clients for interviews on ABC, CNN, Bloomberg and in The Wall Street Journal, as well as scores of local and trade media outlets
- Helped executives launch new cars at the North American International Auto Show
- Managed dozens of crises, including serving as client spokespersons
- Spoken at local, regional, national and international trade association conferences
- Created and implemented award-winning PR campaigns recognized regionally and nationally
Brad and Janet are both among the 5 percent of PR practitioners accredited by the Public Relations Society of America.